Hantavirus Recombinant Nucleocapsid Antigen ELISA
PROGEN provides single-well ELISA for detection of IgG- and IgM-antibodies against Hantavirus Puumala, Dobrava and Hantaan serotypes in human serum.
- Beneficial single break-apart 8-well microtiter strip format for economical use
- High specificity and sensitivity when evaluated with human sera of Hantavirus infected patients from Asia, Scandinavia, Germany as well as Southern Europe
- Utilizes well-defined highly purified recombinant antigens from hantavirus immunodominant nucleocapsid regions
- Incubation for 45 min / 45 min at 37°C and 10 min at RT
- Rheumatoid factor IgG absorbent included
- Ready-to-use positive, negative and reference controls
- Buffer, stop solution and TMB substrate interchangeable between Puumala IgG/ IgM ELISA and Dobrava/ Hantaan IgG/ IgM ELISA
- Long shelf-life and high stability of reagents
- Automated processing possible
- Absorbance read out at 450 nm
- Reagents sufficient for 96 IgG or 96 IgM determinations or any combination up to 96 tests
- Validated against an indirect immunofluorescence reference method for the detection of antibodies against Puumala serotype, Dobrava/ Hantaan serotype and Seoul Virus.
- The IF tests consist of slides covered with Hantavirus serotype-infected VeroE6 cells and non-infected cells